We are delighted that you have decided to use our Adimo product (“Adimo”). Adimo is a software application owned and operated by Rico Developments Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland (company number SC371462) with its registered office at Unit 104, South Block, 60-64 Osborne Street, Glasgow G1 5QH.
Your Use of Adimo
We want to make it clear what Adimo does so you know what to expect. Adimo enables you to add selected products directly into your online shopping basket you have with various retailers from virtually any digital property such as a website, display ad or social media page. Even certain print material can be used to take the same action when used in combination with a mobile device.
Please note that whilst we will do our best, sometimes Adimo will not be available and we cannot guarantee that it will always be free from interruption. We are constantly aiming to improve your Adimo experience to make it quicker, easier and effective. As such, we may change it from time to time. If so, Adimo shall be subject to some scheduled downtime. We will try to make sure that the downtime occurs at times that are of least inconvenience to you as possible and that the downtime is minimised. We are not liable to you for any unavailability, downtime or interruption.
When you use Adimo, we are helping you with your shopping by putting the products directly into your online shopping basket for you and nothing more. We are not responsible (and disclaim any liability to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law) for the products that you buy using Adimo, whether in terms of quality, quantity, price, delivery or any other problems or concerns that you may have with the products. You purchase the products from the retailers and the contract you enter into when buying such products is with retailers. We are not a party to that contract. Accordingly, we are not responsible for the goods and/or service you receive from those retailers.
Your use of Adimo is entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for any products that you buy using Adimo. It is your responsibility to ensure that the products meet your requirements and needs. We are not responsible for, and make no warranty that, the products will meet your requirements. We are not responsible if the products you buy using Adimo do not meet or conform to any samples, descriptions, advertising, illustrations or specifications of those products. We are also not responsible if you buy the incorrect products (e.g. size) or the incorrect quantity of the products.
Sometimes the products you buy using Adimo will be part of a discount, promotion or an offer. With the exception of Cashback offers (see details below), we are not responsible for those discounts, promotions or offers and/or the terms that may apply to any of them. Accordingly, before buying the product using Adimo, you should make sure that you have read, and are happy with, the terms of the discount, promotion and offer. You should also make sure that you have complied with the terms of the promotion or offer and done all that you may need to do to benefit from the discount, promotion or the offer.
Rules of Using Adimo
You can use Adimo provided you comply with a few simple and easy to follow rules. Do not use Adimo:
- in a way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. This includes not using Adimo to buy products that you wouldn’t be able to buy in a shop yourself, e.g. alcohol, tobacco, knives or blades and pharmaceuticals;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect or the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- to knowingly transmit any data or to send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Another couple of rules that you must comply with when using Adimo are:
- you cannot reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell, license, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit Adimo;
- you cannot edit, modify, change or adapt the Adimo buttons, logos or any of the design, codes, scripts or the way in which Adimo is used;
- you cannot access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Intellectual Property (see below for more details on what this is);
- any equipment or network on which our Intellectual Property is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Adimo; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party; and
- you cannot use or do anything that may harm our security or interfere with our system.
A breach of some of the above rules may be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Also, your right to use Adimo will cease immediately if you breach any of the above rules.
Registered Adimo Users
When you create an Adimo account you will create a username and password. You must keep your password or any other personal or login information safe and confidential, and you must not tell it to anyone. If you think someone knows your password, change it straight away to protect your information and security. We can disable at our discretion Adimo account password or login details, whether chosen by you or given to you by us, at any time, if we think it is necessary to do so.
When you create an Adimo account, you will tell us the login and password details of your retailer accounts. While we will keep those details safe and secure, we are not liable for any potential breach of retailers’ terms by giving us your login and password details and cannot guarantee that you will not be in breach of any retailer terms or conditions.
If, in our reasonable opinion, you do not comply with any of these terms, we reserve the right to disable your Adimo account and your login details.
Adimo may from time to time present offers to receive cash back, “Adimo Cashback”, on it’s own site or partner sites. Cashback is designed to make your online shopping easier whilst rewarding you with great offers. Purchases are made through your chosen retailer and cashback is provided by Adimo, not by the product manufactures or retailers.
Cashback payment is made to you after confirmed delivery via your chosen retailer of the eligible cashback products added to basket using Adimo’s Adimo technology. Adimo’s cashback system automatically identifies purchase and delivery of these products by periodically checking your retailer account using saved retailer credentials in your Adimo Account.
Once we have identified that your transaction has been processed and confirmed your goods have been delivered, we will credit your account via PayPal. This takes up to 3 working days, though we aim to do it as quickly as possible.
Payment is provided to you via PayPal. Cashback payments will be transferred to you via PayPal using the email address associated with your Adimo account. You do not require a PayPal account before using Adimo Cashback, though you are required to create one to transfer cashback payments made to other accounts. By using the Adimo Cashback service you accept this requirement.
Adimo will notify you via email on two occasions: firstly to confirm successful addition of products to your basket, and secondly when we have identified that delivery of goods by the retailer has taken place. This email will also confirm cashback payments made to your PayPal account.
Please be aware that the cashback transferral method, PayPal, may have rules about the maximum or minimum payment that you can receive.
Cashback is available from purchases made from your selected retailer, either: Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury’s, Ocado or Waitrose.I do not have a PayPal account:
If you do not currently have a PayPal account, you can still receive your cashback. You must set up an account via PayPal. Before receiving payment, you must confirm your email address. This should be the same email as your Adimo account. The received cashback can be withdrawn to your UK bank account.
Rules of Adimo Cashback:
- You must have an Adimo Account.
- You may not have multiple Adimo Accounts. Adimo Accounts are limited to one per user.
- Adimo will not make payment of cashback to you until we are able to identify that your products have been paid for and delivered.
- By using the cashback service you are obligated to create a PayPal account to receive cashback. Payment is made to you securely through PayPal. An email will be sent to you to notify that you have received payment. If you already have a PayPal account, Adimo will credit the payment to your PayPal account balance. If you do not have a PayPal account, you must sign up for one, confirming your email address, before receiving the payment from Adimo.
- Our commercial partners may restrict the amount of cashback redeemable at a product, category or brand level. For example, it may not be possible to redeem cashback more than once per product, category or brand. These restrictions are made clear in the front end interface, with specific cashback amount qualified for in the Adimo basket summary visible prior to addition of products to basket.
- You will have to pay the full product price prior to receiving cashback. Users are eligible for cashback once proof of purchase has been determined.
- Cashback on qualifying purchases may be subject to expiry, so make sure you always check the emails which Adimo sends you following addition of the product to basket as these contain relevant closing dates for products eligible for cashback. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure products are delivered within this cashback period.
- If you cancel or return a cashback product we may disable your cashback payment.
- If you breach the Adimo Terms & Conditions Adimo reserves the right to withhold cashback amounts.
Who Owns Adimo
In short: we do! We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property (this includes all information, functions, contents, trademarks, logos and materials) incorporated within and that appears when you use Adimo. They are protected by copyright laws and similar laws around the world. Also, the words “Adimo”, “Adimo” and the various different symbols that you see when using Adimo are our proprietary trademarks and we assert full rights over their use. These rights are important to us and we will protect them and so you may not make any unauthorised use of the content of Adimo or any of our proprietary trademarks including copying, obscuring, amending or deleting them in anyway.
We will do our best to ensure that you enjoy your Adimo experience but we cannot confirm that Adimo will be uninterrupted or error free or that it will be 100% effective or available 100% of the time. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law):
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which the law might try to imply, whether by statute, common law or otherwise; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user of Adimo or in connection with the use, inability to use Adimo, including without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We do not exclude our liability for death or personal injury which happens because of our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about You and Your Use of Adimo
If a court decides that one of the provisions of these terms do not work or are invalid so that we can’t enforce them, that relevant provision will be replaced by one that does work, is valid and enforceable. All the other provisions won’t be affected.
If we do not pursue our rights under these terms & conditions of use for whatever reason, it doesn’t mean we can’t do so at a later date for that right or any other right.
The Scottish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, your use of Adimo and in respect of any matter arising out of or in relation to these terms and conditions.
These terms & conditions of use and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland.
We are free to assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract any of our rights or obligations in these terms and also the Adimo product and Intellectual Property.
We will not be liable if we are unable to perform our obligations under these terms where that inability is as a result of any act or omission which is beyond our control, whether occurring in the United Kingdom or elsewhere, and including but not limited to events of force majeure, act of God, extreme adverse weather conditions, refusal of licence or any governmental act; fire, explosion, accident, industrial dispute, computer breakdown, airline or end supplier failure, or inability to obtain materials.
These Terms Can Change
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site or any questions about our site, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. Our contact number is 0141 552 7732. Our address is Studio 104, 1st Floor, 60-64 Osborne Street, Glasgow, G1 5QH. Our VAT number is GB 121589713.
Thank you for using Adimo.