Senior Account Manager
Our technology offers our clients frictionless, eCommerce solutions through providing more meaningful, innovative and connected marketing experiences.
We expect our Client Services team to deliver the same experience to current and prospective clients, through exceptional customer service, relationship building, project management and communication.
We are at the cutting edge of the technology world and are growing at an aggressive rate, with multiple enviable clients and doors opening world-wide for Adimo.
As we accelerate into this exciting period, we require an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our experienced team in our London office, not only to service our current client base, but to push the boundaries in creating fantastic new relationships.
This will be a position with key deliverables from account growth, to revenue targets and most importantly being the best at what you do.
You will be the link and bridge between all key departments in the business to ensure we are providing market leading service and product to our client base.
Your role will include the following responsibilities;
- Provide key introductions to Account Manager to ensure the smooth hand-over of clients from onboarding.
- Ensure relevant forms and paperwork is completed effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth onboarding including; quote, statement of work, project expectations, deliverables, supplier forms, introductions internally and externally e.g Agencies.
- Communicate to the client, working alongside the team to manage expectations and to continuously develop and grow a strong relationship
- Devise and implement client specific account plans for yourself and junior team members to accelerate account growth and remain target focussed
- Accurate weekly forecasting and mitigation planning to ensure monthly/quarterly/annual targets are hit (for yourself and junior team members)
- Understand the analytics to provide powerful insights / optimisations to your clients. This knowledge will enable you to support junior team members in putting together compelling upsell proposals
- Attend key client meetings, alongside business development team or solo. This will encompass meetings such as;
- Introduction/onboarding with Account Manager
- Monthly/Quarterly reviews
- Upselling/Innovation meetings
- Ensuring your key goal is to build an outstanding relationship with the client as a trusted advisor, whilst being pro-active in increasing opportunities to increase revenue
- Maintain an excellent understanding of your clients, their business strategies and KPI’s
- Be a pivotal wheel in the communication cog in Adimo not only cross departments, but cross offices. Keeping everyone abreast of the latest client developments, good news and wins
- Forward plan and work closely with product to identify and potential issues ahead of time including product work capacity, timings and budgets
- Recommend new strategies to the senior team for engaging new brands, markets and routes to market too
- Work closely with Head of Product to ensure the full process from department to department is continuously being reviewed and improved, maintain our high standards at Adimo
- Work closely with the sales team to deliver engaging proposals to clients
- Develop and nurture your own pipeline of new activity to support revenue targets. Work to identify the total addressable market and grow cross brands internally with your team.
- Grow and develop your own network through various methods including; networking industry events, telephone prospecting, social media e.g. Linkedin
- Provide ongoing support and on the job development to junior team members to ensure longer team personal objectives and revenue targets are met (including your own)
- Utilise the CRM system to manage leads, account growth, identify pipeline opportunities and provide weekly reporting on successes
- Support and work closely with the Marketing Manager surrounding initiatives including; planning, delivery and outputs with projects such as, event attendance, mailers, etc.
To be considered for the position you must posses the following experience, skills and qualities
- Adimo is a family and we offer a fully supportive, fully engaged, exciting work place. We LOVE coming to work and we nurture our fantastic culture as much as possible. We expect our team to harness our most important company values;
- Be brilliant
- Be pro-active
- Be innovative
- Be a team player
- You must possess all these qualities and be able to demonstrate these throughout your employment with the business.... This is how we win!
- 3-5 years within a client services/account management position
- The ability to demonstrate experience managing and growing a high-level account; ideally within the FMCG sector
- Outstanding communication, organisational and project management skills; with two offices across the UK this is paramount to a successful working relationship between client services and product
- Strong negotiation skills, your role will be not only to harness and nurture your accounts, ensuring maximum client retention; but to also upsell and advise your clients of our innovations. You must feel comfortable working to deadlines, revenue targets and being accountable for deliverables
- Consultative sales style with the ability to identify and close new revenue opportunities quickly
- Experience mentoring a more junior accounts team, assisting in training and development of the team
- Articulate, polished and professional.... You already know what to do and are ready to hit the ground running!
- A self-starter with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- The ability to effectively manage several tasks at once and thrive in pressured situations
- Committed, flexible and positive attitude who is always solution driven
Why join us?
- The culture:
- A fighting fit family. Exciting. Dynamic. Rewarding. An open ‘what can I do to help?’ environment.
- The potential:
- Being a small and agile business there is huge opportunity for progression through hands-on learning from supportive senior team members, you will gain excellent experience that will open many opportunities for personal growth.
- The benefits:
- Great holiday entitlement, performance related bonuses, contribution based pensions, cycle to work scheme, staff perks at a range of restaurants in London & Glasgow. Sparkling colleague chat and all the tea and coffee you can drink
Please apply to email@example.com to be considered for the role
Adimo is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.