About the role
As the Sales Accelerator here at Adimo you will be responsible for supporting our Business Development function, be adaptable and have the energy and enthusiasm to enjoy a fast-paced start-up environment.
Your goal is to help the senior sales team win business. Whether this is moving leads through the sales pipeline quickly and effectively, building rapport with new leads or producing top-notch sales decks that blow clients away, you will be effortlessly self-motivated to succeed and drive all sales opportunities forward as part of an entrepreneurial self-starting team.
- Coordination of all inbound sales leads e.g.
- A response to all sales enquiries via adimo.co
- Collation of accurate requirements and timings
- Write up in Pipedrive for circulation to senior team for next steps to be discussed and prioritised
- Management of varied day-to-day team admin, including (but not limited to):
- Detailed pipeline updates outlining clear status of leads through tight management of our CRM system
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings (resulting in meticulous diary management and appointment setting for senior sales team)
- Clear understanding of client / senior sales team brief and production of top quality sales decks / quotes / proposals for presentation / circulation
- Weekly reporting of team pipeline progress
- Research to aid and drive lead generation e.g.
- Investigate organisations and individuals online (company websites, market statistics, LinkedIn etc.) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Explore the needs and structure of target prospects to identify relevant decision makers
- Competitor reviews ensuring we are always one step ahead
- Support the production of new sales collateral e.g.
- Work closely with our Head of Marketing on requirements ahead of any events the team are attending
- 6-12 months within a digital sales / martech / IT / agency environment
- Hyper organised with stellar communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Solid record of delivering top quality work to critical deadlines
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Strong working experience of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint) and CRM systems such as Pipedrive
- Flexibility with travel
- An outstanding can-do attitude
What would sweeten the deal?
- Degree in business management (or other related course).
- Knowledge of client retention tactics / account development.
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- Experience in positioning value propositions.
- Cross-functional capabilities. Being able to be hands-on with all teams: sales, account management, marketing, product and development.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV + your name and Sales Accelerator in the email title.