Marketing Manager- London based
About the role
Over the past 6 years, we’ve grown Adimo from a fledging prototype to a product used by the world’s biggest brands, helping people shop in 3 continents. We’ve got a fantastic story, but no-one to tell it. That’s where you come in.
As Marketing Manager, you will distill our message into compelling ways to reach and engage our global target customer base via content, events, awards and more.
You will be articulate, with an intuitive understanding of crafting compelling narratives and a working knowledge of the most effective mediums through which to tell them. Driven, enthusiastic and fired up, you’ll deliver high quality work whilst being able to prioritise, plan and execute effectively.
In return, you’ll play a pivotal role in amplifying our success to new customers and corners of the world, whilst working within a highly rewarding business. Our company values are key to our successful and how we win as a team. To ensure we offer the best tools and environment to allow our employees to deliver this, we have a great benefits package, fully supportive culture and a great platform to really excel your career.
- Content Management
- Co-ordinating internal departments and suppliers, you will actively conceive, create, manage and distribute innovative content across a plethora of platforms and channels.
This will include case studies, social media content, video, short and long form content, success stories, blog posts and more.
- Making a splash at the right events is key to our growth. You will take full ownership of our event schedule, identifying events around the world where we can spread our message.
- Promoting our successes, you’ll identify awards to boost our profile, and win them.
- Social Media Management
- You will be responsible for managing and creating interesting content, whilst maintaining our Adimo tone of voice across multiple social channels including; Linkedin, Instagram and additional online channels you may be able to tap into.
- Marketing operations
- You will be fully responsible for your annual Marketing budget, and will be accountable to the planning, delivery, outputs and wins! Therefore you must be able to effectively forecast and report on successes to board-level. Your eye will be on the detail, the numbers, the outcomes and the successes; constantly striving to optimise our performance from a marketing function. Planning, Prediction and Analysis!
- Third party supplier management
- You will be responsible for working closely with our Operations team in the management of 3rd party companies, suppliers and software. From PR Agencies, to lead generation initiatives. You will have experience in tenders, negotiations and full management of suppliers from start to finish, being able to make key recommendations where necessary, showing the value to the business at all times.
- Department collaboration
- As an integral part of the business, across 2 offices and 5 departments, you will have key insight into all moving parts of the business and therefore will be responsible for bridging the gap from sales to accounts to design and development, whilst working in conjunction with the senior team to ensure our message is being driven from the top down.
- Client services marketing
- The Marketing Manager will be working closely with all functions within client services from business development to account management. The position will see you supporting the team producing strong case studies and collateral, alongside our in-house Designer. You will understand our business inside and out from our products, to clients pain points; to ensure you are delivering accurate, valuable marketing tools.
- Lead generation
- We have a strong business development function within Adimo, and would like our Marketing Manager to compliment this area of this business, through lead generation initiatives (think outside the box!), compelling content on our website and management of inbound leads from various platforms. You will be able to advise our teams the drivers, the blockers and the solutions in all.
- Educated to degree level within relevant course in Marketing ideally within the digital sector
- Excellent communication skills in both the written and verbal word
- Experience utilising all relevant marketing tools from Adobe to Hootsuite
- Full spectrum of experience across all marketing channels both on and offline
- A real thirst for knowledge and a genuine passion to learn and develop within a marketing role
What would sweeten the deal?
- Experience within the Martech or enterprise SAAS arena
- A proven track record as a marketing influencer in the world of tech or FMCG
We believe that shopping should be simpler. Our technology connects brands directly with consumer baskets, making marketing shoppable and is used by Nestlé, PepsiCo and more.
But this is just the beginning. Our mission is to change we way people buy online around the world. To do this, we need ambitious, skilful people who want to build something amazing.
Why join us?
- The culture:
- A fighting fit family. Exciting. Dynamic. Rewarding. An open ‘what can I do to help?’ environment.
- The potential:
- Being a small and agile business there is huge opportunity for progression through hands-on learning from supportive senior team members, you will gain excellent experience that will open many opportunities for personal growth.
- The benefits:
- Great holiday entitlement, performance related bonuses, contribution based pensions, cycle to work scheme, staff perks at a range of restaurants in London & Glasgow. Sparkling colleague chat and all the tea and coffee you can drink.
To submit your application please email email@example.com
Adimo is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.