At Adimo, we work with clients all over the globe to make their marketing shoppable. Our technology turns any brand touchpoint into a frictionless path to purchase - connecting shoppers with a means of buying products, right in the moment of consideration.
We’ve seen amazing growth over the last 6 years, and that’s only set to speed up as we continue to expand our client base, product portfolio and our team… that’s where you come in.
We’re on the lookout for a highly creative Marketing Executive to join our London team! Working alongside the Marketing Manager, you’ll be a key player in helping to bring our marketing strategy to life, raising brand awareness on a global scale and supporting our client services team.
Sound good? Here’s what’s involved…
- Social Media Management:
- You will be responsible for managing our social media channels, ensuring a blend of thought provoking content is regularly posted - all with the aim of increasing our social presence and telling our story.
- You’ll report regularly on the performance of our channels, making recommendations to optimise and grow our reach
- Content Creation:
- You’ll assist the Marketing Manager and in-house designer in creating and distributing a diverse range of content that helps to showcase the work we do, share our successes and shine a light on what life is like behind the scenes. This could include infographics, videos, blog posts and more...so you’ll need to be a great storyteller with bags of creativity!
- Work with our production team to collect story worthy stats for use in case studies and other content
- Client Services Marketing Support...
- Maintaining and updating our sales collateral to ensure it always reflects the most up-to-date product offering and is in keeping with our brand guidelines
- Assist with the creation of new sales and marketing collateral when required, working with the sales and product departments to ensure timely delivery
- Working with the Marketing Manager, sales and operations teams, you’ll support on pre-event preparations and logistical arrangements
- Keep an eye out for new, innovative events that we should be at!
- Digital Marketing
- Help ensure our website is always up to date with the latest information and content - working with the development team to action any required changes
- Assist with the creation of email marketing campaigns when required
- Marketing Operations
- Work with third party suppliers to organise print runs for stationary, collateral etc.
What we’re looking for…
- A minimum of 12 months social media management & content creation experience - we need you to be able to tell the Adimo story in an engaging way across all channels
- Excellent creative copywriting skills and proofreading
- Must be familiar with Google suite & Microsoft office
- Growth mindset - we’re looking for someone who can help spot new, innovative marketing opportunities to exploit, with Adimo’s growth in mind
- Organised - you’ll need to be able to manage several projects at once!
- Agile - we’re a fast paced company, so you’ll need to be comfortable picking up ad hoc work and changing direction at short notice
- Detail oriented - When it comes to marketing, the devil’s in the detail! We’ll need someone with a good eye for proofreading and design, with a high attention to detail
- Confident with data - Data is a core part of what we do at Adimo. So being able to interpret basic trends and patterns from data is a must!
- Adimo is a family and we offer a fully supportive, fully engaged, exciting workplace. We LOVE coming to work and we nurture our fantastic culture as much as possible. We expect our all our team members to harness our most important company values:
- Be brilliant
- Be pro-active
- Be innovative
- Be a team player
Bonus points for…
- A Marketing Qualification (degree or equivalent)
- Email marketing experience (preferably using Mailchimp or Pardot)
- Experience running paid social media campaigns
- Experience using a website CMS such as Wordpress
- Basic html knowledge - so you can help create and tweak email templates
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
Why join us?
- The culture:
- A fighting fit family. Exciting. Dynamic. Rewarding. An open ‘what can I do to help?’ environment.
- The potential:
- Being a small and agile business there is a huge opportunity for progression through hands-on learning from supportive senior team members, you will gain excellent experience that will open many opportunities for personal growth.
- The benefits:
- Great holiday entitlement, performance related bonuses, contribution based pensions, cycle to work scheme, staff perks at a range of restaurants in London & Glasgow. Sparkling colleague chat and all the tea and coffee you can drink
This role is perfect for anyone looking to gain hands on experience across a broad range of marketing disciplines
Adimo is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV + your name.