At Adimo, we work with clients all over the globe to make their marketing shoppable. Our technology turns any brand touchpoint into a frictionless path to purchase - connecting shoppers with a means of buying products, right in the moment of consideration.
We’ve seen amazing growth over the last 6 years, and that’s only set to speed up as we continue to expand our client base, product portfolio and our team… that’s where you come in.
We’re on the lookout for a highly creative Designer to join our team in Glasgow! Working alongside the Marketing and Product teams, you’ll be a key player in helping to bring our product suite and brand to life, ensuring we stand out from the crowd in everything we do, from providing world-class technology for leading brands to creating beautiful marketing touchpoints.
Like the sound of this? Here’s what’s involved:
- Working directly with the Head of Product you will help shape Adimo’s core technology. Through a combination of data learning & client feedback, your role is to ensure our touchpoints as constantly evolving to give users the best journey possible - creating wireframes and prototypes to bring these changes to life.
- UI design ranges from analytics dashboards to client-branded landing pages and product suite redesign.
- Deliver brief/design UI expectations to the product team, working closely with them to coordinate your work schedule.
- Identify potential blockers or problems in advance and proactively plan to work with product for the solution, ensuring projects are always delivered on time and to a high standard.
Digital & UI design
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the creation of design assets for use across all our digital channels including (but not limited to) website, email & social media - you will be able to adapt designs to meet different platform requirements.
- You’ll have the opportunity to take an active role in the redesign of our website, working to develop a UI design that’s beautifully simple and on-brand
- What would sweeten the deal? Bringing your digital creations to life! Some knowledge of HTML & CSS is desirable.
Video editing and production
- We produce a wide range of video content, from product mock-ups and sales videos through to thought leadership interviews - so advanced skills using Adobe Premiere Pro as a must, as you’ll be responsible for editing and post-production!
Graphic design for print
- Whilst Adimo’s brand is digitally native, there will be times when design for print is required eg. event collateral, white papers, business cards, show stands & banners
- You will need to be confident designing for print, setting up & adapting artwork to meet specific print guidelines
- You’ll need to familiarise & immerse yourself in the Adimo brand right from the word go
- As the ‘guardian of the brand’ you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our brand guidelines are adhered to across all touchpoint, collateral, mediums and comms channels
- Adhoc design support
- From time to time - you will receive design briefs from the wider team for support on anything from sales deck design through to concept UI mock-ups
- You will need to be comfortable managing these briefs as they come in, whilst juggling ongoing work.
- Minimum 1-year digital design experience
- Relevant qualification (degree or equivalent) in Graphic Design, Art, Illustration or similar
- Advanced knowledge of full Adobe CC suite
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic project management skills
- A high-quality portfolio to demonstrate a high level of design skills
Adimo is a family and we offer a fully supportive, fully engaged, exciting workplace. We LOVE coming to work and we nurture our fantastic culture as much as possible. We expect our team to harness our most important company values;
- Be brilliant
- Be pro-active
- Be innovative
- Be a team player
You must possess all these qualities and be able to demonstrate these throughout your employment with the business.... This is how we win!
Why join us?
A fighting fit family. Exciting. Dynamic. Rewarding. An open ‘what can I do to help?’ environment.
Being a small and agile business there is a huge opportunity for progression through hands-on learning from supportive senior team members, you will gain excellent experience that will open many opportunities for personal growth.
Great holiday entitlement, performance-related bonuses, contribution-based pensions, cycle to work scheme, staff perks at a range of restaurants in London & Glasgow. Sparkling colleague chat and all the tea and coffee you can drink.