Business Development Manager
About the role
You will be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts with the end target being conversion into valued recurring business that delivers outstanding results for both Adimo and our clients.
We are looking to appoint a successful Business Development Manager with the ability to hit the ground running as part of our rapidly expanding sales team and make significant strides, swiftly making an impact on top line sales.
If the thought of sitting behind a desk all day gives you itchy feet, this could be the job for you as there is a strong requirement to spend a large amount of time visiting clients and attending networking events. Your self-starting, go-getting approach will feed your knowledge base and keep you one step ahead with the latest developments within the industry – the ultimate Adimo Ambassador!
- Planning and preparation of top-notch sales presentations (say hello PowerPoint).
- Research and generate relevant, attainable leads.
- Manage sales pipeline and associated team updates, demonstrating progress.
- Build a strong contact book within the FMCG sector.
- Close and secure high-level accounts with FMCG brands.
- Organise and arrange face-to- face meetings where you will be required to present and pitch
- Maintaining the Adimo tone of voice.
- To work closely with internal marketing and account management teams to create success
- Story case studies and compelling sales collateral.
- Communicate new Adimo product developments to prospective clients.
- Our talented team eat, sleep and breathe innovative technology; therefore, you must be digitally savvy.
- 3-5 years commercial experience within a business development role (ideally within digital / martech / agency / IT world).
- Solid track record of negotiating and closing high value accounts/contracts.
- 360 business development experience from lead generation to close.
- Articulate, professional and polished approach to all business meetings.
- Comfortable working in a sales driven environment where each day is different.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Cross-functional capabilities – ability to be hands-on with all teams: sales, account management, marketing, product and development.
- Energy and motivation to enjoy a fast-paced start up environment.
- Flexibility with travel.
- An outstanding can-do attitude.
What would sweeten the deal?
- Degree in business management (or other related course).
- Contact book within FMCG sector.
- Experience in positioning value propositions.
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Pipedrive.
We believe that shopping should be simpler. Our technology connects brands directly with consumer baskets, making marketing shoppable and is used by Nestlé, PepsiCo and more.
But this is just the beginning. Our mission is to change we way people buy online around the world. To do this, we need ambitious, skilful people who want to build something amazing.
Why join us?
- The culture:
- A fighting fit family. Exciting. Dynamic. Rewarding. An open ‘what can I do to help?’ environment.
- The potential:
- Being a small and agile business there is huge opportunity for progression through hands-on learning from supportive senior team members, you will gain excellent experience that will open many opportunities for personal growth.
- The benefits:
- Great holiday entitlement, performance related bonuses, contribution based pensions, cycle to work scheme, staff perks at a range of restaurants in London & Glasgow. Sparkling colleague chat and all the tea and coffee you can drink.
Adimo is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV + your name and Sales Accelerator in the email title.