Business Development Executive
As our Business Development Executive at Adimo, you will bring a fire in your belly to succeed with the business through:
- Generating leads
- Creating sales opportunities
- Setting qualified meetings
We are looking for someone to lead from the front, someone who knows how to build a pipeline and has been responsible for a 360 degree sales process. You will inspire and mentor junior members of the team who will support you in lead generation and maximising opportunities to raise the Adimo profile and ultimately arrange meetings to sell our innovative product suite. We are looking for a vibrant character who is not afraid to pick up the phone and can equally hold themselves in face to face meetings. You will be targeted, you will be measured on your success and you will be encouraged to be the best in breed; however you will be rewarded through fantastic incentives, commission but most importantly, being valued in our company. Adimo is a family and we offer a supportive, fully engaged, exciting work place. Our culture is second to none and we are proud of the team and offices we have created.
To be considered for the position you must demonstrate the following experience, skills and qualities;Your role requirements are;
- Working closely with the sales team to co-ordinate inbound leads
- Mentorship and growth of junior sales staff to generate leads pro-actively
- Maintain and update the Sales CRM system accurately with all current and potential client details, leads and daily KPI’s
- Contact prospects through all mediums including phone, email, social media and “out of the box” methods (be creative)
- Set up meetings for senior sales staff, which you will attend on an adhoc basis. Once you are comfortable with the Adimo product, we would expect you to manage and lead your own meetings too
- Managing up with senior team through meticulous diary management and regular performance reports to ensure we are operating to maximum capacity and capitalising on all client meetings
- Management of junior sales activities and ensuring you have the following critical knowledge base ready to proactively complete your responsibilities and deliver on targets;
- Category case studies available to send to potential clients
- Collateral available to send to potential clients including sales decks
- Company organisation research and updating the CRM accordingly for team visibility
- Research on competitors
- Research on potential clients, what’s happening in the news and in their business
- Producing top notch proposals and detailed SOWs
- Plan, produce and maintain a strategy for pipeline growth that compliments the approach currently in place. Updating the Senior team on delivery of your business target, complete with methods and routes to market
- Provide reports on a weekly basis on your team performance, activity, good news and wins. Utilising the Sales CRM for key reports e.g. booked revenue vs forecast and weekly pipeline shifts
- Provide key updates and headlines suitable for C-Level suite of Directors and Board members as required
This is an exciting role for someone to really lead a small sales function in a thriving martech company, where you can quickly grow and develop your own team, pipeline and success in sales and commission!
- We expect our team to harness our most important company values;
- Be brilliant
- Be pro-active
- Be innovative
- Be a trusted advisor
You must hold all these throughout your employment with the business - this is how we win!
- 3-5 years within a full 360 degree sales role; building your own pipeline through to closing the deal
- Experience within the digital world. We eat, live and breathe technology and new innovations. You must be a team player with a strong enthusiasm for start-up life and show a genuine interest in our sector
- A proven track record in closing and generating new business
- A desire to over-achieve targets and KPI’s on a regular basis
- Stellar communication, organisational and project management skills
Why join us?
- The culture:
- A family. Exciting. Dynamic. Rewarding. An open ‘what can I do to help?’ environment.
- The potential:
- Being a small and agile business there is huge opportunity for progression through hands-on learning from supportive senior team members, you will gain excellent experience that will open many opportunities for personal growth.
- The benefits:
- Great holiday entitlement, performance related bonuses, contribution based pensions, cycle to work scheme, staff perks at a range of restaurants in London & Glasgow. Sparkling colleague chat and all the tea and coffee you can drink.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role
Adimo is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.