Our technology offers our clients frictionless, eCommerce solutions through providing more meaningful, innovative and connected marketing experiences. We expect our Client Services team to deliver the same experience to current and prospective clients, through exceptional customer service, relationship building, project management and communication.
We are at the cutting edge of the technology world and are growing at an aggressive rate, with multiple enviable clients and doors opening world-wide for Adimo.
As we accelerate into this exciting period, we require an experienced Account Manager to join our experienced team in our London office, not only to service our current client base, but to push the boundaries in creating fantastic new relationships.
This will be a position with key deliverables from account growth, to revenue targets and most importantly being the best at what you do. You will be the link and bridge between all key departments in the business to ensure we are providing a market leading service and product to our client base.
Your role will include the following responsibilities;
- First stop.... client needs;
- You will be collating client needs/expectations from quotes, statements of work and briefs from the sales team
- You will work closely with your Senior Account Manager to collate all collateral required for campaign set up
- Next on the agenda.... team work makes the dream work
- Communicate brief/campaign expectations to the Campaign Manager
- Deliver brief/campaign expectations to Product, working closely with them to co-ordinate work schedule, utilising JIRA
- Identify potential blockers or problems in advance and proactively plan to work as a team with product for the solution, ensuring campaigns are always delivered on time and to a high standard
- Keep communicating and organising...
- Manage and proactively organise timelines and project delivery plans
- Communicate to the client, working alongside the Senior Account Manager to manage expectations and to continuously develop and grow a strong relationship
- Build and harness relationships internally and externally
- Demonstrate an Adimo core value.... be innovative
- Create new ideas for client refreshes, working in tangent with the Senior Account Manager to support in delivery to client
- Identify growth opportunities such as upsells
- Utilising reports, market research, analytics to create sound insights and recommendations to your senior team and your clients for growth
- Make sure the basics are being covered to the highest standard
- Attend client meetings including; first introduction meetings, monthly/quarterly reviews
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual plans for your clients to ensure growth of accounts and retention
- Provide demo/case study support utilising the Campaign Manager to provide upsell statement of work’s to your accounts
- Feel comfortable presenting upsells, refreshes and reports to clients face to face with support of S.A.M
To be considered for the position you must posses the following experience, skills and qualities;
- Adimo is a family and we offer a fully supportive, fully engaged, exciting work place. We LOVE coming to work and we nurture our fantastic culture as much as possible. We expect our team to harness our most important company values;
- Be brilliant
- Be pro-active
- Be innovative
- Be a team player
- You must possess all these qualities and be able to demonstrate these throughout your employment with the business.... This is how we win!
- 2-3 years within an account management position or account executive role
- The ability to provide examples of working in a team managing key accounts, ideally within the FMCG world.
- Outstanding communication, organisational and project management skills; with two offices across the UK this is paramount to a successful working relationship between client services and product
Why join us?
- The culture:
- A fighting fit family. Exciting. Dynamic. Rewarding. An open ‘what can I do to help?’ environment.
- The potential:
- Being a small and agile business there is huge opportunity for progression through hands-on learning from supportive senior team members, you will gain excellent experience that will open many opportunities for personal growth.
- The benefits:
- Great holiday entitlement, performance related bonuses, contribution based pensions, cycle to work scheme, staff perks at a range of restaurants in London & Glasgow. Sparkling colleague chat and all the tea and coffee you can drink
Please apply to email@example.com to be considered for the role
Adimo is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.